Apr 25, 2012

Alexa & Micah's Wedding

I was so excited and honored to be asked to be part of Alex's wedding (she prefers to be called Alexa these days but she will always be Alex to me).  Josh and I knew it would be tough to spend the money to come home for a week in April, but I'm so glad I did.  I can't imagine not being a part of their big day. 

It was everything you think of when the word "wedding" comes to mind.  The bride was beautiful, the groom handsome, the reception was decorated so elegantly, and the love in the room was so strong it could be felt by everyone.

The bridesmaids before!

All ready to see the bride.

There she is and doesn't she look stunning!

Cupcake.


My high school buddies plus Charlie

Me and Scooty



So good to see Tristen.
Thank you Mrs. Alexa Golden-Grant for asking me to be a part of your big day.  I am so very glad I could be there for you as you became a Mrs. just like you were there for me when I did.  I love you and Micah very much and hope you are enjoying your Hawaiian Honeymoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment