Sep 21, 2011

Mike's 25th!

On Monday evening, I joined some friends of mine for Laura's husband Mike's 25th birthday.  We went to a French restaurant called La Boulangerie.  Josh was unable to attend due to studying. Story of my life.  So I went solo.  Kelsey was supposed to be my date, but she ditched me to sit at the other end of the table. Rude! :)

I had heard that the food was really good and it did not disappoint.  It was SO DELICIOUS!  I got a calzone.  And it was as big as my head. I'm not kidding.
Maybe it was bigger than my head.
But it worked out well, because I was able to bring lots home for poor Josh.  Gotta feed that brain!

We had such a great time at dinner. And Laura made the most amazing cake.  It was peanut butter cake with homemade chocolate frosting. It tasted like a peanutbutter cup. Yum!
Laura, Me, Kelsey

Cat, Me, Laura

Nicole and I
With so many people on the island, it sometimes feels like we are celebrating birthdays every week.  In fact, I'm going to another one tonight!  But no complaints here, I always love to have a reason to eat cake. 

Happy Birthday Mike!


No comments:

Post a Comment