Jul 11, 2011

Sunset Swims

When you live in Grenada, things like sunset swims can be a daily occurrence if you want them to be...and I think I might have to incorporate that into our day on a regular basis.  Because really, how many other opportunities in my life will I have to walk out my door, down the road, and jump into something this picturesque?  It's like in Mary Poppins where they jump into the chalk picture.  Only instead of green countryside and a county fair, it's crystal clear water, white sand, and a blue sky with the sun kissing the tree line.  It just doesn't get any better.
We enjoyed having the beach basically all to ourselves.  We did a little snorkeling.
And a little monkeying around.
Monkey See.


Monkey Do.
And we watched as the sun went down over the Grenadian paradise.
And as Mary Poppins would say, "It was practically perfect in every way."



No comments:

Post a Comment