Nov 20, 2011

CSA Baptisms

Today, CSA had their baptism day.  Of course, in my life I have seen many many people baptised and it is such a special day that those being baptised will always remember, the day when they publicly professed their belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Both my brother and I were baptised on the same day at Ming Avenue Christian Church in Bakersfield, California by our Dad.  But other than myself and my family members, most of the baptisms I have seen do not stand out from one another in my mind.  However, I will always remember watching three members of CSA be baptised on Black Sand Beach in the Caribbean Sea.  What a special day it was for everyone involved.  Josh and I were honored to be able to witness it.



We are so happy to be a part of CSA.  What a wonderful blessing it has been in our life here in Grenada.  It is so great to be in the company of fellow believers every week.  I encourage everyone to check out CSA on Sunday mornings at 11:00am at Bourne Hall.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment