Aug 19, 2011

First Feature!!!

Hey Friends! Guess what?! Today I was featured on my new friend Cat's blog BUDGET BLONDE.  I've been following this blog for quite some time.  She has great tips on living your life on a budget as well as some amazing DIY projects and crafts!  I have never seen anyone besides my other Grenada friend Kelsey who can literally turn nothing special into something extra special.

On top of that, her hubby is also here at SGU in Grenada and she just moved here a couple of weeks ago! So not only are we blog friends, but we are now real life friends!  She is from Louisiana and is such a sweet southern belle.  I can't get enough of her adorable accent. And to top it off, she's just as nice and upbeat in person as she seems on her blog.

Anyway, she's featuring one of my previous DIY projects that I posted about for our one year anniversary this past June. You can read about it again on her blog HERE.  This is a very exciting day for "The Scurlock Scene!"  We are moving up in the world! :)

Photobucket






3 comments:

  1. Yay! You're so sweet! I'm very glad to have you over there today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing Stephanie - Josh is so lucky and blessed but not as much as me - I have both a wonderful, talented, beautiful and loving wife and daughter!

    Love,

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete