Apr 2, 2011

Something's Fishy

Josh and I did something a little crazy on Thursday to celebrate the end of his midterms. Yes, crazy I tell ya.  We. Had. A. Fish. Pedicure.  We let hundreds of little tiny fish eat the dead skin off of our feet at a fish spa.  It was the weirdest thing ever!  Apparently, they don't have any of these in the US, but they are somewhat popular here in Europe.  The fish don't have teeth, they just suck at your feet for about 20 minutes and the affect is kind of similar to using a pumice stone on your feet.  It worked, my feet felt silky smooth after.  Although it was a fun experience, I don't know if I really feel comfortable going back.  I can't help but question the cleanliness of this process.  But oh well. It makes for a great story and some very interesting pictures.  Only in England!
Phil, Allison, Me, Josh, Kris, & Tarrah

No comments:

Post a Comment