Aug 26, 2014

Introducing "Maven Ryan"

Well, we finally got Ryan's very special first birthday gift in the mail a couple of weeks ago.  It came all the way from Australia and even though it was a bit past her first birthday, I think it was so worth the wait.

I can't remember if I first came across Maven Dolls on Instagram or Pinterest, or maybe somewhere else entirely, but I do remember that the minute I saw these French-inspired rag dolls, I knew that Ryan had to have one.   Every single one of the Lee's handmade dolls are beautiful, but the fact that she also offers the Bespoke Beauty Service where you can have a custom made doll specifically for your child based on your likes is just amazing.  So I quickly placed my order for "Maven Ryan."

Maven Ryan, simply put, is stunning.  She is everything I wanted her to be and yet couldn't have dreamt up myself.  Lee took my thoughts and perfectly and exquisitely turned them into a doll that I hope will be an heirloom piece for Ryan to cherish and keep and maybe one day pass down to her own daughter.





 She now adorns one of the walls in Ryan's nursery and I think she is the perfect piece of "art" for her room especially until she is old enough to know not to destroy her.  If you are looking for a special gift for your girl, or if you are like me and just want to live vicariously through your child, check out Maven Dolls!




No comments:

Post a Comment