Mar 29, 2011

Strippers Free Entry.....Huh?!?

I'm taking a blogging break from talking about my adventures with the sibs. Don't worry my friends, I will continue posting about it all soon.  But I had to take the time to put up a short post about a trip to Whitley Bay this past Sunday with Julie and her Mom.  We spent the day at the coast, walking from Tynemouth to Cullercoats to Whitley Bay.  All of which are the cutest little beach towns with their own unique personalities. 

By the time we got to Whitley Bay, it was kind of a ghost town.  By 4pm on a Sunday, most things are closed down for the day.  We had fun walking down the main street anyway.  As we walked past one of the bars we saw a VERY interesting looking sign.  Take a look.

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!??!  I don't know if "strippers" has an alternative meaning here in the UK, but in the United States, "strippers" are erotic dancers.  Apparently, they need to go to Whitley Bay where they can gain entrance for free on Saturdays between the hours of 3:00 and 6:30pm.  Lucky them. 

I perused the internet looking for alternate meanings for "strippers" in the UK.  But the only meaning I could find is the same as what it means in the US.  If anyone has some UK slang knowledge and knows of a different meaning, please, enlighten me.  Otherwise, Julie and I will continue laughing about this one for a long long time.

9 comments:

  1. Strippers mean strippers, unless they meant they were having a decorating party and they were looking for wallpaper strippers. This is also a possibility???

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of which are the cutest little beach towns with their own unique personalities. NYC strippers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly evenly a good material that i extremely extremely enjoyed reading viewing. It's not regularly which i maintain opportunity to run a difficulty. bachelor party Albany strippers

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a bit like a high-school popularity contest, if you are seen hanging out with cool kids rather than the losers then the hot girls will think you are a cool kid and want to get to know you. In strip clubs the bartenders and security are the cool kids and the sleazy desperate punters are the losers. strippers near me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. Key West strippers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. Key West strippers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job here on _______ I read a lot of blog posts, but I never heard a topic like this. I Love this topic you made about the blogger's bucket list. Very resourceful. Key West strippers

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are particular dissertation web-sites by the online market place to develop acquire secured in a dark noted down in your own web page. Key West strippers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. Miami strippers

    ReplyDelete