Feb 7, 2016

Love is in the air.

I think by now it's become increasingly obvious that I'm obsessed with my kids.  And obsessed with taking pictures of my kids.  I'm sure I've lost some followers on Facebook and Instagram because people are genuinely sick of looking at pictures of the girls.  The thing is, part of it is that I really love taking photographs, even if they are just with my iPhone.  I love setting up the kids, trying to get the best light, editing them a bit, and cropping them to fit my need.  I am no photographer, but it's definitely one of my creative outlets, along with sewing, home decorating, and crafting in general.

Holidays just give me more of a reason to take some pictures and Valentine's Day is no exception.  I mean who doesn't love red and pink and hearts all over?  Especially when you have two girls.  V-Day is still a week away and I've already found a multitude of reasons to Valentine-inspired photos of Ryan and Rory.  Come on, I'm a stay-at-home Mom and somedays (most days) I get seriously bored just doing laundry, dishes, and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on repeat.  I realize it's pretty pathetic that taking photos of my kids helps "spice up my life," but bear with me.

I mean who doesn't love a good "lay the baby on a chalkboard" photo?
Or some matching sister heart pajama pictures? (Ryan insisted on wearing a hat.)




When in doubt, use a teether toy as a prop.

Fun tights and chambray...get's me every time.


And pale pink linen bonnets?  SWOON.

Please tell me I'm not the only one taking a ridiculous amount of pictures of my kids on a daily basis. And if I am the only one, well, #sorryimnotsorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment