Sep 25, 2014

Autumn Day

Ryan and I leave for California bright and early tomorrow morning.  I've spent most of today trying to pack and get everything organized for our departure.  However, we had to get out of the house for a little bit so I took Ryan up to our apartment complex playground and tennis court to let her run around for a bit.  The weather is cool and crisp and so some fall attire was necessary today.  And, I took about a gazillion pictures of this kid while playing and I love like all of them so an entire post is being devoted to today's non-exciting activity.








Pointing at the birdies. 

Here's looking at you kid!



I am happy that I have pictures of her just playing.  I know someday in the not so distant future I'm going to look back and be glad I documented so much of her life through photos.  I just feel bad for my future children who I'm sure will never be so well photographed!



No comments:

Post a Comment