Jul 24, 2012

After 2 Years Abroad...


....we are finally California residents again!

We finally got the news from SGU this morning with our confirmation for clinical rotations placement.  We will be moving to Colton, CA for Josh to begin Internal Medicine at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center on August 20!  Our plan is to find a place in Redlands which is about 10-15 minutes away from the hospital.  We I could not be more excited!  Because lets be honest here, we FINALLY get to open/use our wedding gifts!!!

I have been on pins and needles waiting for our placement.  I was trying to mentally prepare for the worst, which for me would have been moving to NYC, but truth be told, I think I would have lost it if we had been told we needed to move there.  I am so thankful we got our first choice, especially since we have a few good friends that didn't. :( 

Now if only we had that pesky Step I score, all our stress would be minimal.  Oh well, I guess I can't have it all...yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment