Jan 6, 2012

Back on Our Island

We're Baaaaaaack!

And we brought our friends Kevin and Julie with us!

As much as I love my family and friends at home in California, and I really do love them, I was so ready to come back to Grenada.  I was missing the warm weather and sunshine, our apartment, our routine, my kitchen, the Limes kids, and even Toby (our Toyota). 

We have been back almost a week and I know that my excuses for not blogging regularly are becoming old, but we really have been so busy!  Josh has experienced next to nothing on this island and since we had a week before classes began, we have been taking full advantage of it.

So here's what our week has looked like.

Monday: Grand Anse Beach

Reunited and it feels so good!

Making use of the underwater camera Mom got me


A full rainbow!
Tuesday: Concord Falls and hike to Fountain Bleu Falls (with a guide!)

Concord Falls





Fountain Bleu Falls


Wednesday:  We drove to La Sagesse and it poured rain.  So we ended up at Dodgy Dock for Wing Wednesday.



Thursday:  University Club Pool Day

And today, Friday, we went to Magazine Beach where the waves were HUGE and we all got pummeled.  And I forgot to take any pictures.

Only two more days of freedom for Josh before 5th term starts.  Better enjoy it while it lasts!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see that Josh was able to experience some Grenadian adventures with you. (Also glad to know you took advantage of a guide -- this time!)

    Love you both,
    Mom

    P.S. Isn't one end of the rainbow right on top of your apartment? Be on the lookout for your pot of gold!

    ReplyDelete