Apr 12, 2015

The Dandelion Lane Update

I thought it was high time I did a little update on my Etsy Shop, The Dandelion Lane.  I opened it almost a year ago and have done rather well for something that I have only sometimes put a lot of time and energy in to.

I lost some major motivation in the winter months after a rather busy summer/fall season and then with morning sickness due to baby #2, I lost even more motivation.  However, I have since picked it up again and have been sewing like crazy trying to add new designs and patterns to the shop.  I'd be lying if I didn't say that I pretty much want to keep every single item I make for Ryan or her sister to wear, but alas, I try to limit myself a tad.  I am, however, definitely anxious to create some matching sister outfits in the future!

Here are some examples of my newer listings:






 I can even get Ryan to be my little model sometimes. Though it typically requires M&M's as a bribe for pictures.  A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do!
I still take custom orders if there are color schemes or a specific look you are going for.  Please check out my shop and share it with your friends and family!



No comments:

Post a Comment