Mar 31, 2012

A Whirlwind Week...

...while my family was in town.

Dad, Mom, and Rachel flew in a week ago today and just as quickly as they got here, they left.  We had a great week together on my island.  And my lack of blogging has been due to the fact that we have been packing every moment of their time here in Grenada with island adventures.  I think it's going to take a few posts to catch you up on all of our fun.

So let's start from the beginning.

On Sunday, we took them on a tour of SGU's campus.
My sister Rachel and I!

And then headed over to Grand Anse Beach where we enjoyed lots of sunshine and some cool drinks.


 When it was time for lunch, I took the family over to Umbrellas for some burgers and fries.
And to round out day #1, we went to watch Josh play flag football on campus.  In case you were wondering, they won.
Sunday was the most low-key day of the week.  Check back soon to see the rest of the weeks adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment