Oct 23, 2014

Fall Family Photos

The minute I knew we were moving to Massachusetts, I had daydreams about doing some family photos in the fall foliage.  Massachusetts weather and a residents work week made it somewhat difficult to schedule, but we were able to take some pictures a couple of weeks ago amidst the beautiful fall leaves and I couldn't be happier with the photos from Emily at EESmith Photography.

She did a fantastic job working with my overall goal of finding the perfect spot to take some fall photos and getting Ryan to more or less cooperate for over an hour (not an easy task!) and she did all this at 36 weeks pregnant.  What a woman!  She specializes in newborn photography so if you are in the area and have a little one due in the near future, definitely check Emily's work out.  I have no doubt that one of these photos will be making an appearance on our Christmas card this year. :)










Happy Fall Ya'll!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. Now stop blogging and text me back from a week ago :).

    ReplyDelete