Feb 19, 2014

Love Month

One of the many perks of having children is that it gives you even more of a reason to celebrate holidays.  Combine that with a love for dressing up my little girl in clothes, especially pink clothes, and you've got yourself a Valentine fashionista.   I definitely took advantage of the 2 weeks prior to February 14th and dressed up my real life doll in her Valentine's day best, practically every day.







If only I looked this good on a daily basis!

Josh is still in New York for a couple more weeks doing a pediatric rotation.  Ryan and I feel so sorry for him in the cold snow, working minimal hours each week, eating out at fun New Yorky restaurants, visiting the main NYC attractions, and visiting old friends from Grenada and England...yes we feel awful for him.  We have no idea how he's surviving.

Anyway, I lucked out that even though he was in New York, I still had the best Valentine a girl could ask for.  She could not get any cuter.
Kisses are free for Mommy though.



Baby firsts come and go so quickly.  First smile, first laugh, first roll, first foods, and now yet another first is in the books, first Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment