Dec 13, 2012

A Bit of Closure

...and some sunshine too.

The trip to Grenada is over.  After 11 days in island paradise with my Limes kids, I feel like I may finally be able to move forward.  Of course I will always miss Grenada and the kids.  And I enjoyed every second of every moment that I spent with them, but I feel like after the trip, I was finally able to start letting that part of my life go.  Maybe someday I will go back and I will continue to pray for those children daily but it's time to move on.  And I'm finally okay with that. 

I have faith that there will always be volunteers who will fall in love with those kids just like I did and they will make sure that the children are getting the love and support that they deserve.  I will continue to remain as active as I can through projects like Operation Grenada Child and any other things that come along, but my life is in California, with Josh, and there isn't anywhere else I'd rather be.

So here's some photos of my time in Grenada.  Moments I'll never forget and treasure forever.
















1 comment:

  1. Love the pics, but we need more blogs!

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete